Brown, Cornelius, F.R.S.L, The annals of Newark-upon-Trent,, 1879
- The annals of Newark-upon-Trent, comprising the history, curiosities, and antiquities of the borough, by Cornelius Brown. Illustrated with engravings and autographs, and with nine photographs, from original drawings by the Woodbury permanent process, by Mr. George Sheppard.
- London, H. Sotheran & co.; [etc., etc.] 1879.
- Physical Description:
- viii p., 1 l., 342,  p. front., illus., pl., phot., facsim. 30 x 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 N48 B76 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Newark (Nottinghamshire, England)