The parish of Chislet, Kent; its monuments, vicars, and parish officers; with a digest of ancient documents now remaining in the parish chest. By the Rev. Francis Haslewood. Privately printed.
- Ipswich, The author, 1887.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 193 p., 3 l, front. (port.) illus. (incl. facsims.) fold. tab. 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 C555 H37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Two hundred and five copies privately printed."
"Pedigree of Wood and Wilkie": p. 
"Pedigree of Collard by Edward Maynard Collard": p. 192.
- Subject Terms:
- Chislet (Parish)Collard family.Epitaphs -- England -- Chislet (Parish)Wilkey family.Wood family.
YCBA Collections Search
Haslewood, Francis, The parish of Chislet, Kent;, 1887