An account of the church and parish of St. Giles, without Cripplegate, in the city of London. Compiled from various old authorities, including the churchwardens' accounts, and the vestry minute books of the parish, by John James Baddeley. Illustrated by wood engravings specially executed for this work.
- London, J.J. Baddeley, 1888.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. l., iii, , 220 p. front., illus., facsims. (part fold.) 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA685 S139 B33 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Red line border; head and tail pieces.
"Sold for the benefit of the funds of the Metropolitan Dispensary and the Cripplegate Pension Society."
Master negative microfilm available: George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida, 1994 (OHLG31456632-B)
- Subject Terms:
- London. St. Giles, without Cripplegate.
YCBA Collections Search
Baddeley, John James, Sir, 1842-1926, An account of the church and parish of St. Giles,, 1888