More famous houses of Bath & district; being the second series of that work, by J. F. Meehan. With an introduction by Egerton Castle, M.A., F.S.A. Illustrated with about fifty reproductions of original drawings and rare prints in the possession of the author.
- Bath, B. & J.F. Meehan, 1906.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 248 p. col. front., illus. 44 pl (incl. ports.) 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 B3 M44 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "Only 500 copies printed."
These articles first appeared in the Beacon. cf. Author's note, p. [v]
- Subject Terms:
- Bath (England) -- Biography.Bath (England) -- Description and travel.Bath (England) -- History.Historic buildings -- England -- Bath.
YCBA Collections Search
Meehan, John Francis, More famous houses of Bath & district;, 1906