A history of Enfield in the county of Middlesex, including its royal and ancient manors, the Chase, and the Duchy of Lancaster, with notices of its worthies, and its natural history, etc. Also an account of the church and the charities, and a history of the New River. The church history by George H. Hodson.
- [Enfield, Eng.] Enfield Press, printed for subscribers only by J. H. Meyers, 1873.
- Physical Description:
- 336, xlvii p. illus., map. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 E54 F67 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Part 2 (p. -336) has title: The parish church, its monuments, &c., with notices of the ecclesiastical history of the parish; also an account of the parochial and other schools.
"The charities": p. [i]-xlvii.
committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Enfield (London, England)Lancaster (England : Duchy)
YCBA Collections Search
Ford, Edward, 1813-, A history of Enfield in the county of Middlesex,, 1873