Blew, William C. A. (William Charles Arlington), 1848-, Brighton and its coaches , MDCCCXCIV 
- Brighton and its coaches : a history of the London and Brighton Road : with some account of the provincial coaches that have run from Brighton / by William C.A. Blew ; with twenty illustrations from original water-colour drawings by J. & G. Temple, all coloured by hand.
- London : John C. Nimmo, 14, King William Street, Strand, MDCCCXCIV 
Edinburgh and London : Printed by Ballantyne, Hanson, and Co.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, , 354 pages,  leaves of plates : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHE363.G7 B6 1894+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations after James and George Temple.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary red three-quarter morocco and marbled boards; by Bayntun, Bath.
- Subject Terms:
- Brighton (England) -- Description and travel.Brighton Road (London, England)Carriages and carts -- England..Coaching (Transportation) -- England.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1894.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.