The great folk of old Marylebone: written by Mrs. Baillie Saunders, with illustrations by the author and a map.
- London, H.J. Glaisher, 1904.
- Physical Description:
- vi p., 2 l., 79,  p. front., ports., map. 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA685 M2 B35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "First appeared in the St. Marylebone magazine in the form of articles." -- Pref.
- Subject Terms:
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870 -- Homes and haunts.Marylebone (London, England)
- The earliest folk.--History of the manor.--The Marylebone gardens: their rise; their fall.--The taverns and Tyburn.--The churches.--Marylebone celebrities.--The Brownings in Marylebone.--Dickens in Marylebone.--Charles Wesley in Marylebone.--Conclusion.