IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Smith, William, F.S.A.S, The history and antiquities of Morley, in the west riding of the county of York, 1876
The history and antiquities of Morley, in the west riding of the county of York. With upwards of one hundred illustrations. By William Smith.
- London, Longmans, Green, & co., 1876.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 272 p. front., illus., plates, ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 M8 S65 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Subject Terms:
- Morley (England)Wool industry -- England -- Morley.
- Historical notices.--Etymologies.--Boundaries.--Wapentake.--The lords of Morley.--Scenery and geological features.--Agriculture.--Domestic architecture.--Means of communication.--Local government.--Social condition and habits.--Ancient customs and amusements.--Biographical sketches.--Ecclesiastical history.--Literary and educational institutions.--Industrial and provident societies.--The woollen and union cloth manufacture.--Appendices.--Index.