Lower Eatington : its manor house and church.
- London : Privately printed at the Chiswick Press, by Whittingham and Wilkins, 1869.
- Physical Description:
- 73,  pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.E18 S55 1869Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Engraved vignette on title page. Line borders.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blue cloth. Armorial bookplate: Evelyn Dawsonne Heathcote.
SML Byze 11: On end-paper: "Miss Beatrice Heathcote from her most affect. Uncle Evelyn. May 22, 1874."
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- Eatington.Eatington (England) -- History.
- Wood engravings -- 1869.
Armorial bookplates (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.