IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Griffiths, George, A history of Tong, Shropshire,, 1894
A history of Tong, Shropshire, its church, manor, parish, college, early owners, and clergy, with notes on Boscobel, by George Griffiths... illustrated by Edmund H. New, Gertrude M. Bradley, and Charles W. S. Dixon.
- 2d ed., with additions.
- Newport Horne & Bennion; 1894.
[etc.] Horne & Bennion; 1894.
London, Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent & co., ltd., 1894.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 236 p. front., illus., pl. (part col.) port., plans, facsim. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 T64 G75 1894 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Title in red and black; head and tall pieces; initials.
Master negative microfilm available: British Library, 1987(UKBXX87010304-B)
- Subject Terms:
- Boscobel (England)Tong (Shropshire, England) -- History.