Griffiths, George, A history of Tong, Shropshire,, 1894
- A history of Tong, Shropshire, its church, manor, parish, college, early owners, and clergy, with notes on Boscobel, by George Griffiths... illustrated by Edmund H. New, Gertrude M. Bradley, and Charles W. S. Dixon.
- 2d ed., with additions.
- Newport Horne & Bennion; 1894.
[etc.] Horne & Bennion; 1894.
London, Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent & co., ltd., 1894.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 236 p. front., illus., pl. (part col.) port., plans, facsim. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 T64 G75 1894 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Title in red and black; head and tall pieces; initials.
Master negative microfilm available: British Library, 1987(UKBXX87010304-B)
- Subject Terms:
- Boscobel (England)Tong (Shropshire, England) -- History.