A short history of Bond street old and new, from the reign of King James II. to the coronation of King George V. Also lists of the inhabitants in 1811, 1840 and 1911 and account of the coronation decorations, 1911.
- [London] Published for the Bond Streets Coronation Decoration Committee by the Fine Art Society [19--]
- Physical Description:
- 35,  p. illus., plates (2 fold.) map. 29 x 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA685 B67 W44 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
SML ByzL 0495: Bookplate of James G. J. Penderel Brodhurst, count de Boscobel (armorial).
- Subject Terms:
- Brodhurst, James G. J. Penderel, count de Boscobel -- Armorial bookplate.Streets -- England -- London -- Bond Street.
YCBA Collections Search
Wheatley, Henry B. (Henry Benjamin), 1838-1917, A short history of Bond street old and new,, [19--]