The diary of Samuel Pepys : transcribed from the shorthand manuscript in the Pepysian library Magdalene college, Cambridge / by The Rev. Mynors Bright, with Lord Braybrooke's notes; edited with additions by Henry B. Wheatley.
- Reprinted from various editions first published 1893-99.
- London : G. Bell & sons; 1920-1921 (v.2, 1921)
Cambridge : Deighton Bell & co., 1920-1921 (v.2, 1921)
- Physical Description:
-  v. : fronts., plates (part fold.) ports., fold. map, fold. plan, fold. geneal. tables ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA447 P4 A3 1920 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- v. 9: Index.
v.  has title: The diary of Samuel Pepys.
Supplementary volume: Pepysiana; or, Additional notes on the particulars of Pepys's life and on some passages in the diary, with appendixes.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (Bac,Ref)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)
YCBA Collections Search
Pepys, Samuel, 1633-1703, The diary of Samuel Pepys , 1920-1921 (v.2, 1921)