IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Goodin, Alexis, Turner & Constable at the Clark , 
Turner & Constable at the Clark / Alexis Goodin.
- Additional Title(s):
Turner and Constable at the Clark
- Williamstown, Massachusetts : Clark Art Insitute, 
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : color illustrations ; 15 x 23 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 G66 2018 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Works chiefly from the Clark's Manton Collection.
Published by the Clark Art Institute on the occasion of the exhibition "Turner and Constable: the Inhabited Landscape" held at the Clark Art Institute, Williamstown, Massachusetts, December 15,2018 - March 10, 2019.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Constable, John, 1776-1837 -- Exhibitions.Constable, John, 1776-1837.Landscape painting, English -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, English.Landscapes in art -- Exhibitions.Landscapes in art.Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute. Manton Collection -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.
- Exhibition catalogs.