Lane, Thomas, active 1805-1814, The student's guide through Lincoln's Inn , 1823
- The student's guide through Lincoln's Inn : containing an account of that honourable society, the forms of admission, keeping terms,performing exercises, call to the bar, and other useful information / by Thomas Lane.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Lane's Lincoln's Inn guide.
- Fourth edition.
- London : T. Lane, 1823.
- Physical Description:
- , 227,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 L7 L35 1823Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Ellerton and Henderson, Gough Square, Fleet Street.
Spine title: Lane's Lincoln's Inn guide.
BAC: Bound in purple publisher's cloth.
Maps engraved by Thompson and Jackson, G.H. Jones; after T. Grissell.
- Subject Terms:
- Ellerton and Henderson -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1823.Lane, T. -- Publisher.Lincoln's Inn (London, England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.