A history of the ancient city of Chester from the earliest times. (With plans and many illustrations.) By George Lee Fenwick.
- Chester, Phillipson and Golder; 1896.
London, Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent & co., limited, 1896.
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 578 p. front., illus., 10 pl., 4 port. on 1 pl., plans, 2 diagr. 33 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 C5 F45 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 445-460.
SML Byzc 018: "Two hundred copies of this large paper edition were printed..." no. 99.
- Subject Terms:
- Chester (England) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Fenwick, George Lee, A history of the ancient city of Chester from the earliest times, 1896