Boyle, Mark, 1934-, Journey to the surface of the earth;, 1970
Journey to the surface of the earth; Mark Boyle's atlas and manual.
- Cologne, Edition Hansjorg Mayer, 1970.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) illus. (part col.), maps. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR654 .B6886 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published as part of an exhibition at the Haags Gemeentemuseum 16 May-12 July 1970."
American distributor: Wittenborn, New York.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- England.Boyle, Mark, 1934-Earthworks (Art) -- England.