Victoria and Albert Museum, Tudor domestic silver, 1970
Tudor domestic silver.
- [New ed.; text by R. W. Lightbourn]
- London, H.M.S.O., 1970.
- Physical Description:
- , 11 p., 30 plates. illus. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE NK7143.A1 V53 1970 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BAC copy: Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Silverwork, Tudor -- Catalogs.