The art of Indian Asia, its mythology and transformations. Completed and edited by Joseph Campbell; with photos. by Eliot Elisofon and others.
- [New York] Pantheon Books 
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. illus., plates, maps. 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliographical footnotes.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- India -- History.Art, Indic.Mythology, Hindu.
- v. 1. Text.--v. 2. Plates.