English publishers in the graphic arts, 1599-1700; a study of the print-sellers & publishers of engravings, art & architectural manuals, maps & copy-books. With a pref. by A. Hyatt Mayor.
- New York, B. Franklin, 1963.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 128 p. 41 plates. 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE2802 R67 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Bibliography of art & architectural books published in England, 1598-1700": p. 96-99. "Sources": p. 100-112.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Bibliography.Engraving -- England -- History.Engraving -- Printing.Publishers and publishing -- Great Britain -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Rostenberg, Leona, English publishers in the graphic arts, 1599-1700;, 1963