Krautheimer, Richard, 1897-, Early Christian and Byzantine architecture, 
Early Christian and Byzantine architecture.
- Baltimore, Penguin Books 
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 390 p. illus., maps, plans, 196 plates (1 col.) 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA4817 .K7 1965 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliography: p. 365-367.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Byzantine.Architecture, Early Christian.Church architecture -- History.