Krautheimer, Richard, 1897-, Early Christian and Byzantine architecture, 
Early Christian and Byzantine architecture.
- Baltimore, Penguin Books 
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 390 p. illus., maps, plans, 196 plates (1 col.) 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA4817 .K7 1965 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliography: p. 365-367.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Byzantine.Architecture, Early Christian.Church architecture -- History.