The falls, lakes, and mountains, of North Wales. By Louisa Stuart Costello ... With illustrations by Thomas and Edward Gilks, from original sketches by D.H. McKewan.
- London, Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1845.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 221,  p. front., ill., 18 plates, fold. map. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA730 C83Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements, 32 p. at end, printed by Manning and Mason.
BAC : Folding map after J. Wyld.
BAC : Text printed by S. & J. Bentley, Wilson, and Fley.
Added t.-p., engr.
- Subject Terms:
- Wales, North -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Costello, Louisa Stuart, 1799-1870, The falls, lakes, and mountains, of North Wales, 1845
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.