Huish, Marcus Bourne, 1845-1921, British water-colour art in the first year of the reign of King Edward the Seventh, 1904
- British water-colour art in the first year of the reign of King Edward the Seventh and during the century covered by the life of the Royal society of painters in water colours. Illustrated by the collection of drawings dedicated by that Society to Their Majesties the King and Queen at their coronation.
- London, The Fine Art Society, A. and C. Black, 1904.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 217 p. illus., 60 pl. (incl. front.) fold. facsim. 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1928 H8 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deluxe edition signed by author.
- Subject Terms:
- Painters -- Great Britain.Watercolor painting -- Great Britain -- History.Watercolor painting, British.