Kaye, Barrington, The development of the architectural profession in Britain;, 
- The development of the architectural profession in Britain; a sociological study.
- London, G. Allen & Unwin 
- Physical Description:
- 223 p. tables. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA1995 .K3 1960 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Label mounted on t.p.: Transatlantic Arts, Inc., Hollywood, Fla.
"This study stems from research undertaken for a Ph. D. thesis presented to the University of London in 1951."
Bibliography: p. 179-200.
- Subject Terms:
- Architects -- Great Britain.Architecture -- Great Britain.Architecture -- Vocational guidance.