Glass, Frederick James, 1881-1930, Modelling and sculpture,, 1929
Modelling and sculpture, a practical treatise for students, with a brief history of the art, by F.J. Glass ...
- New York, C. Scribner's Sons; 1929.
London, B.T. Batsford, ltd., 1929.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 140 p. front., illus., XLV pl. on 23 ., diagrs. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1170 .G5 1929 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Printed in Great Britain."
- Subject Terms:
- Modeling.Sculpture -- History.Sculpture -- Technique.