Modelling and sculpture, a practical treatise for students, with a brief history of the art, by F.J. Glass ...
- New York, C. Scribner's Sons; 1929.
London, B.T. Batsford, ltd., 1929.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 140 p. front., illus., XLV pl. on 23 ., diagrs. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1170 .G5 1929 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Printed in Great Britain."
- Subject Terms:
- Modeling.Sculpture -- History.Sculpture -- Technique.
YCBA Collections Search
Glass, Frederick James, 1881-1930, Modelling and sculpture,, 1929