Pennell, Elizabeth Robins, 1855-1936, Whistler the friend,, 1930
- Whistler the friend, by Elizabeth Robins Pennell; with 20 illustrations.
- "First edition."
- Philadelphia J.B. Lippincott Company, 1930.
London, J.B. Lippincott Company, 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 183 p. front., plates, ports. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W57 P55 1930 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "An intimate view of Whistler based on his unpublished letters to Fantin-Latour, one of 'The society of three'--a group composed of these two and Legros."--Publisher's announcement.
- Subject Terms:
- Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903.