IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Solon, L. M. (Louis Marc), 1835-1913, A brief history of old English porcelain and its manufactories , 1903
A brief history of old English porcelain and its manufactories : with an artistic, industrial, and critical appreciation of their productions / by M.L. Solon ...
- London ; and Derby, Bemrose & Sons, 1903.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 255 pages, 20 leaves of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK4485 .S65 1903Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Neale Albert, Yale JD 1961, and Margaret AlbertView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "This edition is limited to twelve hundred and fifty copies."
"Bibliography of English porcelain": p. 243-247.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in navy gilt-stamped morocco. No. 606 of 1250 copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Porcelain -- England -- History.Pottery -- England -- History.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1903.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.