A brief history of old English porcelain and its manufactories : with an artistic, industrial, and critical appreciation of their productions / by M.L. Solon ...
- London ; and Derby, Bemrose & Sons, 1903.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 255 pages, 20 leaves of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK4485 .S65 1903Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Neale Albert, Yale JD 1961, and Margaret AlbertAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This edition is limited to twelve hundred and fifty copies."
"Bibliography of English porcelain": p. 243-247.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in navy gilt-stamped morocco. No. 606 of 1250 copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Porcelain -- England -- History.Pottery -- England -- History.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1903.
YCBA Collections Search
Solon, L. M. (Louis Marc), 1835-1913, A brief history of old English porcelain and its manufactories , 1903
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.