The household accounts of William Cavendish, Lord Cavendish of Hardwick, 1597-1607 , 2016
The household accounts of William Cavendish, Lord Cavendish of Hardwick, 1597-1607 / edited by Philip Riden.
- Chesterfield : Derbyshire Record Society, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA358.C38 H68 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Accounting.England.Finance, Personal -- England -- History -- 16th century -- Sources.Finance, Personal -- England -- History -- 17th century -- Sources.Finance, Personal.Hardwick Hall (England)Hardwick Hall (England) -- Accounting.Households -- Economic aspects -- England -- History -- 16th century -- Sources.Households -- Economic aspects -- England -- History -- 17th century -- Sources.Households -- Economic aspects.
- Part 1. Preface
- Abbreviations and short titles used in the footnotes
- Index of persons and places
- Index of subjects
- Part 2. Calendar of extracts from Devonshire manuscripts, HM/10A : the household accounts for 1597-8
- Calendar of Devonshire manuscripts, HM/23 part 1. The household accounts for 1599-1602
- Part 3. Calendar of Devonshire manuscripts HM/23, Part 2. The houshold accounts for 1603-1607.