Dibdin, Charles, 1745-1814, The high mettled racer , MDCCCXXXI 
- The high mettled racer / by the late Charles Dibdin ; to which are added many interesting anecdotes of the race-horse ; illustrated by ten first-rate engravings on wood by G.W. Bonner, from designs by Robert Cruikshank.
- Alternate Title(s):
- High mettled racer
- London : William Kidd, 6, Old Bond Street, MDCCCXXXI 
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : illustrations ; 16 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4549.D3 H54 1831Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- SML,Y J18 C888 3 2: Binder's title: Cruikshank illustrations, v. 2.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary purple grained cloth.
Title vignette; initial and tail-pieces.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 139
- Subject Terms:
- England.Race horses -- England.Race horses -- Poetry.Race horses.
Wood engravings -- 1831.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.