Character and costume in Turkey and Italy. Designed and drawn from nature, by Thomas Allom ... with descriptive letter-press, by Emma Reeve.
- London; Fisher, Son, & Co. 
Paris, Fisher, Son, & Co. 
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.., -47,  p. 20 col. plates. 43 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A D 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Plates printed by C. Hullmandel.
Added t.-p., engr.
Reviewed in The literary gazette, Sept. 28, 1839; announced as a new publication in The gentleman's magazine, Nov., 1839.
Prose and poetry.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- History -- 19th century.Italy -- Social life and customs.Turkey -- Social life and customs.
YCBA Collections Search
Allom, Thomas, 1804-1872, Character and costume in Turkey and Italy, 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.