Gibbs-Smith, Charles Harvard, 1909-1981, The fashionable lady in the 19th century, 1960
- The fashionable lady in the 19th century.
- London, H. M. Stationery Off., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 184 p. (chiefly illus.) 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT595 G5 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- At head of title: Victoria and Albert Museum.
Bibliography: p. 181.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- History -- 19th century.