Gibbs-Smith, Charles Harvard, 1909-1981, The fashionable lady in the 19th century, 1960
The fashionable lady in the 19th century.
- London, H. M. Stationery Off., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 184 p. (chiefly illus.) 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT595 G5 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title: Victoria and Albert Museum.
Bibliography: p. 181.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- History -- 19th century.