Unterhaltendes Mosaic-Spiel = Jeu amusant mosaique = Mosaic amusement.
- Additional Title(s):
Jeu amusant mosaique
- [Germany?] : [publisher not identified], [circa 1850?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 game ; in box 9 x 9 x 2 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1507.T3 U58 FlatYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Title from box lid.
BAC: British Art Center copy includes four triangular pieces, not included in the original game.
The game includes 16 wooden tiles in an illustrated wooden box with a sliding lid, and one sheet of mosaic designs.
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements.Blocks (Toys)Mosaics.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.