The miller & his men, or, The bohemian banditti : a juvenile drama in two acts : written for Park's characters and scenes in the same.
- Additional Title(s):
Miller & his men
- Park's edition.
- London : Printed and published by A. Park, 47, Leonard Street, Tabernacle Walk, Finsbury, [between 1836-1841]
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages,  leaf of plates : illustrations ; 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsToy Theater Park''s Miller''s Maid.Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Hans P. KrausView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- This is an adaption for juvenile theater of: The miller and his men : a melodrama in two acts
A. Park traded at this address between 1836-1841. See Brown.
Speaight, G. History of the English toy theatre, page 209
Brown, P.A.H. London publishers and printers, 1800-1870, page 145
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Children's plays, English.
Wood engravings -- [between 1836-1841]
YCBA Collections Search
The miller & his men, or, The bohemian banditti , [between 1836-1841]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.