The early views and maps of Edinburgh, 1544-1852, with 11 maps and 21 illustrations; pub. by the committee appointed to form the national collection of old maps of Scotland.
- Edinburgh, The Royal Scottish geographical society, 1919.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. l., p. -329 fold., front., illus., plates, fold. plans. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA890 E3 R6 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reprinted from the Scottish geographical magazine. vol. XXXV. The Edinburgh number.
- Subject Terms:
- Edinburgh (Scotland) -- Maps.Edinburgh (Scotland) -- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
Royal Scottish Geographical Society. Committee for the National Collection of Old Maps of Scotland, The early views and maps of Edinburgh, 1544-1852,, 1919