Essex Record Office, The art of the map-maker in Essex, 1566-1860, 1947
The art of the map-maker in Essex, 1566-1860.
- Chelmsford, Essex County Council, 1947.
- Physical Description:
- xv, p. plates, maps (part col.) 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 E7 E785 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Consists of the Introduction to the Catalogue of maps and all the coloured and half-tone plates from the Catalogue." -- Flap of front cover.
"Short list of books for reference": p. [v]
- Subject Terms:
- Cartography -- England -- Essex.