IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
D'Alessandro, Stephanie, Surrealism beyond borders , 2021
Surrealism beyond borders / Stephanie D'Alessandro, Matthew Gale.
- New York : The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 2021.
New Haven : distributed by Yale University Press
- Physical Description:
- 383 pages : illustrations ; 31 x 24 cm
- Reference LibraryNX456.5.S8 D35 2021 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "This catalogue is published in conjunction with Surrealism Beyond Borders, on view at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, from October 4, 2021, to January 30, 2022, and at Tate Modern, London, from February 25 to August 29, 2022." -- Colophon
Includes bibliographical references (pages 353-371) and index
- Subject Terms:
- Arts, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Arts, Modern.Surrealism -- Exhibitions.Surrealism.
- Exhibition catalogs.