IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hind, C. Lewis (Charles Lewis), 1862-1927, Turner's golden visions,, 
Turner's golden visions, by C. Lewis Hind; with fifty of the paintings and drawings of Turner reproduced in colour.
- London and Edinburgh, T.C. & E. C. Jack 
- Physical Description:
- xv, 286 p. L mounted col. pl. (incl. front.) 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 H55 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Each plate accompanied by guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
Vignette portrait of Turner on t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.