Illustrations of the site and neighbourhood of the new post office, comprehending antiquarian notices of St. Martin's-le-Grand, and its liberty, and the adjoining parishes of St. Anne, St. Agnes, and St. John, Zachary, with an appendix, containing an account of the antient Mourning Bush Tavern, & c. Aldersgate. And various London taverns, its contemporaries.
- London, Smales and Tuck, 1830.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., 75 p. front., ill., plate, fold. col. plan. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA4455 G72 H4Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Designed by Sir Robert Smirke.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Bars, saloons, etc.Mourning Bush Tavern.Post Office, London.Postal service -- England -- London.Smales and Tuck, Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Herbert, William, 1771-1851, Illustrations of the site and neighbourhood of the new post office,, 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.