Englefield, Henry, Sir, 1752-1822, A walk through Southampton, 1841
A walk through Southampton. Including a survey of its antiquities. By Sir H.C. Englefield ...
- A new edition, with notes by John Bullar.
- London, Printed for T. Baker & Simpkin, Marshall, & Co., 1841.
- Physical Description:
- ix, , 78 p. ill., 12 plates (incl. ill. t.-p.; part fold.) 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 S7 E5 1841Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Engravings by James Basire, two after the author's designs; aquatints by the author.
Added illustrated t.-p.
"Account of antiquities discovered at the ancient Roman station, Clausentum (now Bittern), near Southampton. With some additions, introductory and supplementary, by John Bullar": p. -74.
- Subject Terms:
- Clausentum.Southampton (England) -- Antiquities.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.