The journey, or Cross roads to conqueror's castle, [between 1831 and 1837]
The journey, or Cross roads to conqueror's castle. A new and interesting game.
- London, W. Spooner, [between 1831 and 1837]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet. 56 x 43 cm., fold. to 14 x 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1199 J6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- BAC : Imperfect? Instructions wanting?
BAC : Sheet in 12 sections, mounted on canvas.
Title from game.
The publisher was at 259 Regent Street (address on cover) from 1831 to 1837.--Cf. Hannas, Linda. The English jigsaw puzzle. London, 1972, p. 152.
In attached covers.
- Games -- Great Britain.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.