Cruchley's illustrated London.
- [London, G.F. Cruchley, 1854]
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.., 46 col. plates. 14 x 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 C7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Abbey, Scenery, 249 (Abbey copy).
BAC : Most plates signed J. Shury; published by J. Harwood, John Harwood, or J. & F. Harwood.
Plates dated 1841-54.
The plates possibly first appeared in Harwood's Scenery of Great Britain, or Harwood's Illustrations of London.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.