Oppé, A. P. (Adolf Paul), 1878-1957, The water-colours of Turner, Cox & De Wint,, 1925
The water-colours of Turner, Cox & De Wint, with an introduction by A. P. Oppé.
- London, Halton & T. Smith, ltd.; 1925.
New York, Minton, Balch & company, 1925.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 30 p. xxxiv mounted col. pl. 33 x 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 O77 1925 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "Catalogue of the exhibition of water-colours by Turner, Cox and De Wint, held at Messrs. Thos. Agnew and sons' galleries, London, during April and May, 1924": p. 21-30.
- Subject Terms:
- Cox, David, 1783-1859.DeWint, Peter, 1784-1849.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.Watercolor painting, British -- Exhibitions.