Oppé, A. P. (Adolf Paul), 1878-1957, The water-colours of Turner, Cox & De Wint,, 1925
The water-colours of Turner, Cox & De Wint, with an introduction by A. P. Oppé.
- London, Halton & T. Smith, ltd.; 1925.
New York, Minton, Balch & company, 1925.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 30 p. xxxiv mounted col. pl. 33 x 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 O77 1925 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Catalogue of the exhibition of water-colours by Turner, Cox and De Wint, held at Messrs. Thos. Agnew and sons' galleries, London, during April and May, 1924": p. 21-30.
- Subject Terms:
- Cox, David, 1783-1859.DeWint, Peter, 1784-1849.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.Watercolor painting, British -- Exhibitions.