Chess for beginners. In a series of progressive lessons. Showing the most approved methods of beginning and ending the game. With various situations and checkmates, illustrated by numerous diagrams, printed in colours.
- 2d ed., rev. and corr. By William Lewis ...
- London, Chapman and Hall, 1837.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 1 leaf, 149,  p. 24 col. plates (incl. front.) 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1447 L67 1837Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- BAC : Advertisements:  p. at end.
BAC : Printed by Whiting.
- Subject Terms:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.