Stuart, Dorothy Margaret, The daughters of George III, 1939
The daughters of George III.
- London, Macmillan & co., ltd., 1939.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 414,  p. incl. geneal. tab. front., plates, ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA506 A1 S8 1939 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "First edition, September 1939. Reprinted, October 1939."
Bibliography: p. 389-394.
- Subject Terms:
- Amelia, Princess, daughter of George III, King of Great Britain, 1783-1810.Augusta Sophia, Princess, daughter of George III, King of Great Britain, 1768-1840.Charlotte, Queen, Consort of Frederick I, King of Württemberg, 1766-1828.Elizabeth, Princess of England, 1770-1840.George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820.Mary, Duchess of Gloucester, 1776-1857.Sophia, Princess, daughter of George III, King of Great Britain, 1777-1848.