Cowley, John Lodge, 1719-1797, The theory of perspective demonstrated;, 1765
- The theory of perspective demonstrated; in a method entirely new. By which the several planes, lines, and points, made use of in this art, are shewn in the true positions in which they are to be considered. Invented, and now published for the use of the Royal Academy at Woolwich. By John Lodge Cowley ...
- London, Sold by J. Bennett, 1765.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. plates. 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC749 C6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates I-IX and XI are duplicated, each being printed on both paper and vellum.
- [v.1] Text.--[v.2] Plates.
- Subject Terms:
- Perspective -- Early works to 1800.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.