The theory of perspective demonstrated; in a method entirely new. By which the several planes, lines, and points, made use of in this art, are shewn in the true positions in which they are to be considered. Invented, and now published for the use of the Royal Academy at Woolwich. By John Lodge Cowley ...
- London, Sold by J. Bennett, 1765.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. plates. 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC749 C6Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates I-IX and XI are duplicated, each being printed on both paper and vellum.
- Subject Terms:
- Perspective -- Early works to 1800.
- [v.1] Text.--[v.2] Plates.