IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Vizetelly, Henry, 1820-1894, Christmas with the poets, 1869
Christmas with the poets: a collection of songs, carols, and descriptive verses, relating to the festival of Christmas, from the Anglo-Norman period to the present time. Embellished with fifty-three tinted illustrations by Birket Foster, and with initial letters and other ornaments ...
- [5th ed.]
- London, Ward, Lock, and Tyler, 1869.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p.., v-x, , 201,  p. col. ill. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6110 C5 V5 1869Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC : "Printed by Vincent Brooks, Day and Son."
BAC : Plates by the compiler, after Birket Foster.
Prefatory note signed: H.V.
- Subject Terms:
- Carols.Christmas -- Poetry.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.