IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Cooper, Thomas Sidney, 1803-1902, New drawing book of animals and rustic groups,, 1837
New drawing book of animals and rustic groups, a series of easy progressive studies, drawn from nature, by T.S. Cooper.
- London, Charles Tilt, 1837.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.., 32 plates. 26 x 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 8Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC : Advertisements:  p. at end, printed by Clarke.
BAC : Some plates signed: A. Ducôte's Lithog.
- Subject Terms:
- Animals -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.