Elements of drawing and painting in water colours; being supplement to the elements of drawing and perspective, published in Chamber's educational course.
- A new edition. By John Clark ...
- London, Wm. S. Orr and Co., 1841.
Edinburgh, W. and R. Chambers, 1841.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 212 p. ill., 24 plates (part col., incl. front.) 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2430 C5 1841Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Manuscript index bound in before half-title.
BAC : "Bradbury and Evans, printers."
- Subject Terms:
- Watercolor painting -- Technique.Watercolor painting.
YCBA Collections Search
Clark, John Heaviside, ca. 1770-1863, Elements of drawing and painting in water colours;, 1841
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.