National Gallery (Great Britain), The National Gallery, London, 
The National Gallery, London. Text by Philip Hendy [director] 100 reproductions in full colour.
- [1st ed.]
- London, Thames and Hudson 
- Physical Description:
- 195 p. illus. (part mounted col.) 34 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1070 .A765 1955 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- American ed. (New York, H. N. Abrams) has title: Art treasures of the National Gallery, London.
"Corrections" slip inserted.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- England -- London.