Wild, Charles, 1781-1835, Select examples of architectural grandeur in Belgium, Germany, and France , MDCCCXLIII 
- Select examples of architectural grandeur in Belgium, Germany, and France : a series of twenty-four sketches drawn on the spot / by the late Charles Wild, and etched under his direction by John Le Keux, and other artists.
- London : Henry G. Bohn, 4, York Street, Covent Garden, MDCCCXLIII 
- Physical Description:
- 16 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA951 .W55 1843+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engravings by John LeKeux, T. Kearnan, John Lee, G. Rawle, and J. Turnbull; after Charles Wild.
Printed by G. Norman, Maiden Lane, Covert Garden.
Re-issue of Wild's Twelve etched outlines, which had been published originally in 1833 and 1836
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary maroon cloth; backed in maroon leather. Bookplate: James Frothingham Hunnewell.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Belgium.Architecture -- Europe.Architecture -- France.Architecture -- Germany.Bohn, Henry G. -- Publisher.Hunnewell, James Frothingham -- Bookplate.Norman, G. -- Printer.
- Engravings -- 1843.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.