Monograph of Aston Hall, Warwickshire : geometrical drawings and views with a brief historical sketch and description / by William Niven, architect, author of "Old Worcestershire houses," "Old Warwickshire houses," etc.
- London : James Rimell and Son, 400, Oxford Street ; Birmingham : W. Downing, New Street : J. Wilson, Bull Street, 
- Physical Description:
- , 4 pages, 15 leaves of plates : illustrations ; 39 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA664.A88 N58 1881+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title: Aston Hall, Warwickshire. Erected 1618-1635 by Sr. Thomas Holte.
Date of publication from Holmes.
Holmes, M. Country house described, p. 26
committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original cream cloth. Bookplate: John R. McC. to Jack N. McC.
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural drawing -- England.Aston Hall (Aston-on-Trent, England)Country homes -- England -- Aston-on-Trent.Interior architecture -- England.John R. McC to Jack N. McC. -- Bookplate.Wilson, J. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Niven, William, -1921, Monograph of Aston Hall, Warwickshire , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.