Monograph of Aston Hall, Warwickshire : geometrical drawings and views with a brief historical sketch and description / by William Niven, architect, author of "Old Worcestershire houses," "Old Warwickshire houses," etc.
- London : James Rimell and Son, 400, Oxford Street ; Birmingham : W. Downing, New Street : J. Wilson, Bull Street, 
- Physical Description:
- , 4 pages, 15 leaves of plates : illustrations ; 39 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA664.A88 N58 1881+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title: Aston Hall, Warwickshire. Erected 1618-1635 by Sr. Thomas Holte.
Date of publication from Holmes.
Holmes, M. Country house described, p. 26
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original cream cloth. Bookplate: John R. McC. to Jack N. McC.
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural drawing -- England.Aston Hall (Aston-on-Trent, England)Country homes -- England -- Aston-on-Trent.Interior architecture -- England.John R. McC to Jack N. McC. -- Bookplate.Wilson, J. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Niven, William, -1921, Monograph of Aston Hall, Warwickshire , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.